Software testing with Visual Studio
- Introduction to Application Lifecycle Management
- Planning and Tracking Work
- Planning the Testing Effort
- Running Manual Tests
- Testing in the Real World
- Improving Testing Practices
Book Information: Teacher will provide course material and recommend reference books.
Description: Part of the Application Life cycle Management (ALM) Series, this course looks at using Visual Studio to perform software testing. This course prepares the student for exam 70-497.
Prerequisite: 6 months professional software development experience.
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.