Visual Studio Application Lifecycle Management
- Introduction to Application Lifecycle Management
- Define an Effective End-to-End Software Development Lifecycle
- Define the ALM Process
- Define a software iteration
- Define end value for the software iteration
- Integrate development and operations
Book Information: Teacher will provide course material and recommend reference books.
Description: Part of the Application Life cycle Management (ALM) Series, this course looks at using Visual Studio to perform full Application Lifecycle Management. This course prepares the student for exam 70-498.
Prerequisite: 6 months professional software development experience.
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.