- Threats and Vulnerabilities (continued)
- Analyze and differentiate among types of mitigation and deterrent techniques.
- Implement assessment tools and techniques to discover security threats and
- Within the realm of vulnerability assessments, explain the proper use of penetration testing versus vulnerability scanning.
- Application, Data, and Host Security
- Explain the importance of application security.
- Carry out appropriate procedures to establish host security.
- Explain the importance of data security.
- Access Control and Identity Management
- Explain the function and purpose of authentication services.
- Explain the fundamental concepts and best practices related to authentication,
- authorization and access control.
- Implement appropriate security controls when performing account management.
- Summarize general cryptography concepts.
- Use and apply appropriate cryptographic tools and products.
- Explain the core concepts of public key infrastructure.
- Implement PKI, certificate management and associated components.
CompTIA Security+ Deluxe Study Guide: Exam SY0-301, 2nd Edition
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.