SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- Working in Design Mode
- Managing Objects and Sections
- Sorting, Grouping and TopN Reports
- Totals and Summaries
- Crosstabs, Formulas, Functions and Operators
- Visual effects and presentation
- Parameter fields, alerts and sub-reports
- Running total fields and variables
- Conditional Formatting and Specific Order Grouping
- Advanced Formulas and split sections
- Advanced crosstabs, advanced charts and maps
- Using SQL within Crystal Reports
Book Information: Teacher will provide class notes and suggest reference books.
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.