Programming in R for Data Analysis
R (https://www.r-project.org) is the dominant programming language and software environment for statistical computing and graphics. The R language is widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical and data analysis. It compiles and runs on a wide variety of UNIX platforms, Windows and Mac OS.
This course is designed for professionals who aspire to learn ‘R’ language for Analytics. The course presents both the R language and the examples that make it so useful for business developers. Focusing on practical solutions, it offers a crash course in statistics and covers elegant methods for dealing with messy and incomplete data that are difficult to analyze using traditional methods. This course will help students master R’s extensive graphical capabilities for exploring and presenting data visually.
Learning Objectives: At the end of this class, the student will be able to:
– Understand the fundamentals of ‘R’ programming
– Apply various Data manipulation and Importing techniques
– Learn Basic Statistics
– Apply Data Visualization to create fancy graphs
– Learn how to use function
– Understand the concept of Regression
– Analysis of Variance
– Perform Power Analysis
– Resampling Statistics and Bootstrapping
– Understand Machine Learning (ML) Techniques
– Principal components and Factor Analysis
– Work with Time Series
– Implement Cluster Analysis
Book Information: Teacher will provide course material and recommend reference books.
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.