- Programming Fundamentals
- Xcode Development Environment
- Swift Programming Langage
- Object Oriented Programming
- iOS Mobile App Development Demonstration, including MVC
- iOS Mobile App Distribution and Monetization
System Requirements for doing Labs:
Hardware: MacBook Pro, MacBook, iMac, MacMini, or MacBook Air, manufactured in 2008 or later with at least 4GB of RAM.
Software: Mac OS X Lion (10.7) and the latest version of XCode (the IDE for Mac and iOS apps). XCode is a free download from Apple.
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.