- Address Book
- Blocks, Multithreading, Persistence
- Core Location & Map Kit – GPS, AGPS and more!
- Documents and Core Data
- Core Data and Table Views
- Modal View Controllers, Text, Animation
- Action Sheets, AlertView, Image Picker
- Core Motion – Gyro, Acceleration
- iCloud, StoryBoards
- Video Digitizing + Audio
System Requirements for doing Labs:
Hardware: MacBook Pro, MacBook, iMac, MacMini, or MacBook Air, manufactured in 2008 or later with at least 4GB of RAM.
Software: Mac OS X Lion (10.7) and the latest version of XCode (the IDE for Mac and iOS apps). XCode is a free download from Apple.
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.