MS Windows System Administration
- Configure and manage high availability
- Configure file and storage solutions
- Implement Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Configure network services
- Configure the Active Directory Infrastructure
- Configure Identity and Access Solutions.
Course Pre-requisite: Prior knowledge of Windows Server 2003 or 2008 required.
System Requirements for doing Labs:
- Processor: 1.4 GHZ single processor or 1.3 GHz Dual Core. Must be a x64 processor with hardware-assisted virtualization support (Intel VT-x or AMD-V).
- Memory: 3GB
- Disk Space: 60GB of free hard drive space.
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.