MS Windows System Administration
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Active Directory Services
- Introducing Active Directory Domain Services
- Administering Active Directory Securely and Efficiently
- Managing Users and Service Accounts
- Managing Groups
- Managing Computer Accounts
- Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Managing User Desktop with Group Policy
- Managing Enterprise Security and Configuration with Group Policy Settings
- Securing Administration
- Improving the Security of Authentication in an AD DS Domain
- Configuring Domain Name System
- Administering AD DS Domain Controllers
- Managing Sites and Active Directory Replication
- Directory Service Continuity
- Managing Multiple Domains and Forests
Course Prerequisite: MSF-410 class or knowledge of installing Windows Server 2012
System Requirements for doing Labs:
- Processor: 1.4 GHZ single processor or 1.3 GHz Dual Core. Must be a x64 processor with hardware-assisted virtualization support (Intel VT-x or AMD-V).
- Memory: 8GB
- Disk Space: 100GB of free hard drive space.
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.