MS Exchange Server 2010 Administration
- Installation and configuration of Exchange 2010 Server
- Outlook installation and configuration
- Internet messaging protocols
- SMTP Configuration
- Public Folder Management and Replication
- Management console (MMC) Snap-ins
Book Information: MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-662): Configuring Microsoft® Exchange Server 2010 – Orin Thomas and Ian McLean – ISBN: 9780735627161
System Requirements for doing Labs:
- Processor: 1.4 GHZ single processor or 1.3 GHz Dual Core. Must be a x64 processor with hardware-assisted virtualization support (Intel VT-x or AMD-V).
- Memory: 3GB
- Disk Space: 40GB of free hard drive space
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.