MS Windows Administration with Powershell I
- Architecture and Overview
- Navigating Your System
- Key Cmdlets for Windows Administration
- The PowerShell Pipeline; Objects in the Pipeline: Grouping, Sorting, and More
- Security Features, WMI Overview and Use
- AD Overview and Use
- Scripting Overview
- Objects, Variables, Arrays, Escapes
- Working with Scope in PowerShell
Book Information: Windows Powershell Scripting Guide – Ed Wilson (Microsoft Press) – ISBN: 9780735622791
System Requirements for doing Labs:
- Processor: 1.4 GHZ single processor or 1.3 GHz Dual Core. Must be a x64 processor with hardware-assisted virtualization support (Intel VT-x or AMD-V).
- Memory: 3GB
- Disk Space: 40GB of free hard drive space
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.