Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 Business Intelligence
- Introduction to Site Interface Elements
- Customizing the SharePoint Environment
- Managing Lists, Libraries, Form Libraries, Content Structures and Workflows
- Working with Indexing and Searching
- Managing SharePoint Applications Using Central Administration
- Managing User Access, Site Security and Site Maintenance
- Branding SharePoint Sites
- Working with Master Pages
Click here for detailed course objectives.
Course Pre-requisite & Target Audience: This course is for Sharepoint programmers who will be responsible for programming and maintaining complex Sharepoint Business Intelligence sites in the enterprise. Prior knowledge of Sharepoint is required.
System Requirements for doing Labs:
- Processor: 1.4 GHZ single processor or 1.3 GHz Dual Core. Must be a x64 (64 bit) processor with hardware-assisted virtualization support (Intel VT-x or AMD-V).
- Memory: 3GB
- Disk Space: 40GB of free hard drive space
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.