Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 Administration
- Architecture and Capacity Planning
- Installing and Configuring SharePoint
- Configuring SharePoint for Business Intelligence
- SharePoint Disaster and Recovery Planning and Configuration
- Managing SharePoint Developer Solutions and Features
- Configuring and Managing Enterprise Search
- Users and Permissions
- Monitoring and Analytics
- SharePoint and PowerShell
Target Audience: This course is for Sharepoint Administrators who will be responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining Sharepoint in the enterprise.
System Requirements for doing Labs:
- Processor: 1.4 GHZ single processor or 1.3 GHz Dual Core. Must be a x64 processor with hardware-assisted virtualization support (Intel VT-x or AMD-V).
- Memory: 8GB
- Disk Space: 100GB of free hard drive space.
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.