MySQL for Developers
- Installing and configuring a MySQL server
- OS and Hardware requirements for MySQL
- Understanding MySQL client software
- Understanding MySQL utilization of the file system
- Understanding MySQL storage
- Understanding the MySQL server security model
- Developing & implementing MySQL triggers and stored procedures
- Backup, recovery, and bulk load techniques
This course prepares you for “Oracle Certified Professional – MySQL 5.6 Developer, Exam 1Z0-882”
Course Pre-requisite: Prior experience with SQL language (PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Transact/SQL, ANSI standard SQL, etc) and relational database concepts.
Course material will be provided.
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.