Penetration Testing with Kali Linux
- Fundamentals of penetration testing
- Determine the resiliency of the network against attacks.
- Learn how to carry out Penetration testing
- Try multiple penetration techniques in succession on target machines
- Use available tools to locate system and network vulnerabilities
- Hacking utilities and methods using Kali Linux
- Analyze and interpret results of simulated attacks
- Best practices to harden IT infrastructure
Prerequisites: The course requires students to have the following knowledge prior to attending class. A solid understanding of TCP/IP, networking, and reasonable Linux skills are required. Familiarity with Bash scripting along with basic Perl or Python is considered a plus.
Book Information: Teacher will provide course material and recommend reference books.
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.