Project Management using Microsoft Project 2013
- Project Management Tools – MS Project
- Creating project plans and templates
- Defining activities, costs, risks and overall project scope
- Assigning resources and resolving conflicts and over-allocations
- Optimizing and fine-tuning project plans to finish on time
- Tracking and recording project progress and responding to updates
- Gauging project performance and identifying trends and problem areas
- Placing tasks and projects back on schedule
Note: You will need to have a Windows PC to install the trial version of Microsoft Project. If you are a Mac user, you will need a Windows Virtual Machine in which to install MS Project.
Book Information: Microsoft Office Project 2007 Step by Step- Carl S. Chatfield, PMP and Timothy D. Johnson, MCP ISBN-13: 978-0735623057
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.