Automated Testing using Selenium
- Introduction to Selenium
- Developing Test Cases & Test Suites With Selenium-IDE
- WebDriver Concept and Functions in Practice
- Limitations and common test automation challenges
- Advanced WebDriver Testing
Course Pre-requisite: Basic knowledge of Java programming and software testing
System Requirements for doing Labs:
- Processor: 1.4 GHZ single processor or 1.3 GHz Dual Core. Must be a x64 processor with hardware-assisted virtualization support (Intel VT-x or AMD-V).
- Memory: 4GB
- Disk Space: 100GB of free hard drive space
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.