SQL Server 2014 – Database Administration
- Install and configure SQL Server 2014.
- Manage database files.
- Backup and restore databases.
- Manage security.
- Transfer data into and out of SQL Server.
- Automate administrative tasks.
- Replicate data between SQL Server instances.
- Maintain high availability.
- Monitor SQL Server.
Lab Server Requirements: Supported operating systems include Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Service Pack 2 or up. 1.4 GHz or faster processor, minimum of 4 GB of RAM (8 GB is recommended), 20 GB of available hard disk space.
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.