California ETP Training Enrollment Forms
After years of providing State-funded IT Training as a subcontractor, in order to better serve our students, Saisoft has entered into a direct contract with the State of California’s Employment Training Panel. This change has required Saisoft to become a Vocational School licensed by the State’s Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE). Saisoft acquired the vocational school Professional Career Development Center (procareer.org) in order to meet this requirement. Our commitment to bring you high quality, state-funded IT Training, which we have delivered since 2003, remains the same. However, since we have to follow the rules and regulations of BPPE, there are additional forms that you have to fill out. If you are a returning student, that is a change you will notice.
Trainees need to fill out and fax/email the following forms a week before class starts. Unless we have all the forms from you, we cannot guarantee a spot in the class. If you would like to scan and email your forms as PDF documents, please email them to: << forms at saisoft.net >> (We have to spell it out to avoid spam)
Certification Statement (100E) Form. (This form cannot be downloaded. We will email it to you.)
- Enrollment Agreement (One for each enrollment. We will email it to you along with instructions)
- School Performance Fact Sheet (One for each enrollment. We will email it to you along with instructions)
- Catalog Receipt Acknowledgement (Once for each enrollment. We will email it to you along with instructions)
- IT Training Policy (One time only. Training Policy Form)
- Trainee Authorization For On-line enrollment (One time only. Form ETP 104 AUTH)
- Copy of the most recent pay stub. This is required to confirm your employer, to ensure you make over $18.22 per hour ($36,440 per year) and that you pay California taxes. If you are concerned about any private information on your pay stub, you may blacken it. To confirm your eligibility, we still need to see your name, company name, company address, your salary and California taxes deducted from your pay. (If your most recent enrollment has occurred more than six months back, you will have to resubmit)
- Proof of High School Education (Yes, this is a strange requirement considering that you are already employed as an IT worker. However, we have no choice but to follow the rules). Provide any ONE of the following:
- A copy of your High School Diploma (ONLY if you did your High School in the US) OR
- A copy of your diploma proving the highest postsecondary degree you received (AA, BS, MS or PhD, ONLY if you received the degree in the US) OR
- If your highest degree was obtained outside the US, please provide the Credential Evaluation Report equivalency of foreign degrees with education in the US (in case you have obtained the Credential Evaluation Report to live/work in the US) OR
- Take an online exam to document that you have the skills equivalent to a High School graduate (https://www.bppe.ca.gov/schools/ability_exam.shtml). Please let us know right away if you need us to arrange this examination.
If you wish to receive the monthly class schedule as an email, please sign up here.