Trainees need to fill out and fax/email the following forms a week before class starts. Unless we have all the forms from you, we cannot guarantee a spot in the class. If you would like to scan and email your forms as PDF documents, please email them to: << forms at saisoft.net >> (We have to spell it out to avoid spam)
1. Certification Statement (100E) Form. (This form cannot be downloaded. We will email it to you.)
1. IT Training Policy (Training Policy Form)
2. Training Needs Assessment Form: Needs Assessment
3. Trainee Authorization For On-line enrollment (Form ETP 104 AUTH)
4. Copy of the most recent pay stub. This is required to confirm your employer, to ensure you make over $18.22 per hour ($36,440 per year) and that you pay California taxes. If you are concerned about any private information on your pay stub, you may blacken it. To confirm your eligibility, we still need to see your name, company name, company address, your salary and California taxes deducted from your pay.
If you wish to receive the monthly class schedule as an email, please sign up here.